Job Openings

Stavros employs about 130 employees at our offices in Amherst, Springfield and Greenfield. We encourage people with disabilities to apply for positions at Stavros. However, please don't send us a resume unless you are applying for a posted job opening.

Job Openings

Registered Nurse

RN needed to complete in home evaluations in Springfield area for state funded program. Position is contract with flexibility on number of evaluations to be completed per assignment. Requires at least 1year community health experience, knowledge of disabilities and community resources. Proficiency with medical documentation and reliable transportation required.  Bilingual ability a plus.  Competitive pay and reimbursement for mileage. Interested candidates should fax resume to 413-253-3647, ATTN:  Sue   People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.  AA/EOE


Receptionist at Amherst Office

Receptionist to answer telephones and provide some customer service and information to callers.  Must be bilingual Spanish/ English.  Excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must.  Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.  Full time.  People with disabilities encouraged to apply.  Please send letter and Resume to J. Myers, Stavros, 210 Old Farm Rd., Amherst, MA 01002.  AA/EEOE


Member Service Representative

Must be a team player with strong telephone skills for a busy office serving people with disabilities. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English with knowledge of MS Office applications preferred. AA/EOE. Persons with disabilities encouraged to apply. Please send resume and cover letter to Search Committee, Stavros CIL, 210 Old Farm Rd, Amherst, MA 01002.

READ THIS MESSAGE If you are interested in WORKING as a Personal Care Attendant !

Important Message for people interested in becoming Personal Care Attendants (PCA): Stavros does not hire Personal Care Attendants, people with disabilities are responsible for hiring their own PCAs. If you wish you may visit  Rewarding Work Resources to learn more about how to become a PCA or file an online application.