Stavros employs about 160 employees at our offices in Amherst, Springfield and Greenfield.
We are committed to continuing to be an inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our organizational values state “All Are Welcome” at Stavros—applicants of all races, religions, gender identities or expressions, familial statuses, sexual orientations, or ages. Individuals with disabilities are HIGHLY encourage to apply. We are committed to continually diversifying our team and we aim to include new voices and experiences to our work.
However, please don't send us a resume unless you are applying for a posted job opening. Thanks.
Communications and Marketing Assistant
Stavros Center for Independent Living is recruiting for a part-time Communications and Marketing Assistant. This position will focus on content development, social media management, and fundraising support.
- Assist with the execution of the Annual Stavros communications and marketing strategy to ensure high-impact print and digital communications.
- Help ensure consistency in organizational voice, aesthetics, and brand standards across multiple channels.
- Lead with measuring and reporting on all communications & marketing activities and provide recommendations for performance improvements.
- Develop social media content in alignment with the overall communications strategic plan.
- Identify and implement new marketing channels and opportunities as they emerge.
- Oversee email marketing. Work with the Director of Development and Communications to develop organizational email distribution schedules and content. Oversees email design and distribution.
- Create compelling, persuasive, relevant, and accurate communications content ensuring clarity, conciseness, and effectiveness.
- Maintain key areas of the organization’s website, designing and publishing content for successful user interface design (UID). Support staff with UID on programmatic web pages.
- Assist with the production of digital and print brochures and other promotional items.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or two years of equivalent experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in communications or marketing role (nonprofit experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or equivalent experience.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE
Deadline for Applications: August 6 2020
More information and application here https://recruiting.paylocity.com/
READ THIS MESSAGE If you are interested in WORKING as a
PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT (PCA) !
Important Message for people interested in becoming Personal Care Attendants (PCA): Stavros does NOT hire Personal Care Attendants, people with disabilities are responsible for hiring their own PCAs.